Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sky Diving

Well, hello! I am usually quite spunky but every now and then, I am just overcome with a case of the Morning Sleepies. Because I am lazing about, I thought it would be a good time to, perhaps, blog a bit. That's what they say the kids are doing, these days, and hey, I like to consider myself cool.

Let's see, what shall we begin with?

Oh! You will, of course want to know five interesting things about me:

1. I love things that come in wrappers. Yes! My foster parents often tell me that I can not eat what is inside these wrappers because they are bad for puppies. Ah, but the sound is just oh so interesting that it makes me wiggle my little behind in that elegant pittie wag.



2. I am actually quite fond of cats. I know, strange for a dog but you can't judge a book by her cover. There is this handsome cat, next door, named George Clooney. We're friends. I think.


3. I am an excellent runner. My foster mommy is training for a 5k and she says I'm better than any personal trainer she knows. I also do not have the geeky, seasonal, activity-induced allergies that my older foster brother (also a pittie) has. This makes me a super sprinter.

4.  I am not a big barker but I talk in my sleep. At least that's what I've heard. My favorite thing to do is a very tight snuggle, up against my foster family on the couch. When I am snoozing, next to my people, I whimper and grumble. I am supposed to be keeping a dream journal but I always forget to write when I wake up, usually because I have been woken by the delicious sound of a wrapper being opened which takes obvious precedent over anything else.

5. I can sit! I am beginning to learn these instructions called "commands". They are very tricky, see, because they are often given when I really want to lick birds, bark at leaves or snuffle in a wrapper. I know "sit", "come", "wait" and "down" and also, the trickiest one, "do not eat that wrapper, Skylar".

That's all for now. Blogging is quite tiring. Off to snooze!

No comments:

Post a Comment